- CAS: 64265-57-2
- Molecular Formula: C24H41N3O6
- Appearance: Clear yellowish liquid with amine-like odor
- Aziridine Content: 5.9-6.5 meq/g
- Aziridine Functionality: 2.8
- Density (at 25ºC): 1.05-1.09 g/ml
- Viscosity (at 25ºC): 100-300 cp
PZP-1000 is a propylene imine tri-functional polyaziridine that is used as a crosslinker for both aqueous and non-aqueous coatings, inks, and adhesives to promote both physical and chemical properties.
The aziridine end groups can react with active hydrogen as found on carboxyl groups of acrylic emulsions or polyurethane dispersions.